Kevään ryhmä 2014. The Spring Group 2014




Moi!

First of all I want to thank everyone for the lesson on Wednesday. As I said, the lesson was full of challenges: the huge group, too little space, different level of Finnish.... But I'm very glad, that everyone could come and try. 

We continue on Friday 04.04. 2014 at 16.30. in a group of 14 people. 
The "old" students, who started in January are in priority :) 10 "old" students confirmed participation for Aplil and May. 

The same level of Finnish in the group makes the course more effective and comfortable. The rest 4 new participants have almost same backrgound in Finnish as old students of the group. 

It means:
  • have stayed in Finland from several months to 2 years
  • studied some Finnish before and are on the level A1-A2

Those 4 new students will get my mail: "Tervetuloa kurssille!"
Those new students who unfortunately are not accepted will also get a mail from me:)
Those people who missed the 1th lesson on Wednesday should wait for the next course (probably in Autumn):(


I would like to teach all of you, but it's not possibe right now :( I will keep your contacts and will inform you about the basic course for very beginners (less than the level A1), if we will have one in Autumn. 

Some students who came on Wednesday had higher level of Finnish than is needed for that course. I'm also planning to develope the course for B level next year. All information about new courses you can find in my blog. 


With love!
Kristina Korotkih

P.S. Dear new students, I answered to everyone who wrote to me after Wednesday's lesson! If you have not got my mail or have not wrote me - you are not in the group...But hopefully next time in Autumn!

03.04.14




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.